Paving is one of the most versatile materials you can choose when improving the appearance of your outside spaces, from beautiful patios to quality driveways. At Didsbury Driveways, we provide paving Manchester services for homes and businesses in and around the local Didsbury area, covering Cheshire, Greater Manchester and Stockport.
Offering the best value for money from landscape gardeners Manchester experts, our competitive pricing promise ensures we’ll beat any genuine quote you’ve received.
Get in touch now to receive your free quotation and find out more about our process.
Choosing paving for your Manchester property
Paving can be implemented as part of landscape gardeners Stockport designs or as an individual project such as a new patio, driveway or walkway. Many choose these as completely new installations, but our experienced Didsbury Driveways Manchester tradesmen can also carry out repairs, re-lays and cleaning to rejuvenate your existing paving areas.
Block paving Manchester projects use paving bricks to create beautiful layouts and patterns using different arrangements and colours for the blocks. This type of paving will increase the value of your property as well as enhancing its appearance. The versatile nature of block paving allows individual bricks to be lifted and re-laid, ensuring any work to replace damaged bricks or to services below the area causes minimal disruption. Quality manufacturers which we’d recommend when paving Stockport patios and driveways include Easton, Bradstone, Plaspave and Marshalls.
Flagging paving can encompass different types of materials including concrete slabs and natural products. This creates interesting looks for your paving areas and customises the look of your outside spaces. Sinkage and movement are prevented via a Geo-tex membrane and stone foundation.
York stone flags and crazy paving create natural-looking areas, creating strong, quality surfaces which are both durable and attractive.
Our paving process
Whether choosing quality block paving Stockport based projects or other Manchester landscape gardening services, our friendly and knowledgeable teams will guide you through our simple process step by step.
- Get in touch with our team to discuss your ideas or paving requirements.
- Your paving project can also run alongside other landscaping and home improvement projects, including fencing Manchester gardens and installing railings and gates.
- We’ll provide you with a free, no-obligation quotation.
- We can provide you with access to our recommended manufacturers’ brochures, sourcing samples for you once you’ve narrowed down your options.
- We’ll visit the site and survey the area where you want your paving laid.
- Once you’ve made your final decision, we’ll order the materials and work with you to agree on a construction date for the work to begin.
Over the last 25 years, we’ve built and trained a team of reliable, fully insured tradesmen who can carry out any landscaping and paving you require at your property to the highest of standards.
Start your paving project
From new patios Manchester ideas to paving driveways Stockport expertise, if considering any paving Manchester work, get in touch to start your project.