When looking to re-design your garden or outside areas, it’s important to consider the benefits to your home or business. These include enhancing the appearance of your property, increasing privacy, creating attractive areas to spend time in and providing a great impression of your home.
Here at Didsbury Driveways Manchester services, we provide specialist landscape gardeners Stockport expertise, having over 25 years in the industry. From our popular fencing Manchester projects to our paving Stockport installs, we can take on any size of project including giving your garden a completely new look.
We offer value for money, and our reliable tradesmen are fully trained and insured. Have the peace of mind your Manchester landscape project is in the safest of hands. To discuss your requirements and get a free no-obligation quotation, get in touch now.
How to make the most of expert landscape gardeners in Stockport
When considering how to create the perfect outside space, it’s important to seek a landscape gardeners Manchester professional to take you through your options. Our team take the time to explain our services and can even source samples for you to compare to your existing spaces. We only recommend quality manufacturers who’ve impressed us with their high standards over our many years in the field.
Elements to consider include:
- Paving: There are several types of paving to choose from, depending on the look you’re trying to create and the materials you want to use. Block paving Stockport materials are a great choice if you want to design an arrangement of bricks in particular colours or patterns. Flagging can be used to create natural-looking areas using materials such as concrete slabs or Indian stone.
- Turfing: If your paving, patios and driveways Stockport areas have been updated since their original installation, bringing your turfing and gardens in line with these spaces is important to restore the right balance to your garden and grass areas.
- Materials: Choosing the right material for your patios Manchester spaces as well as pathways, seating areas and flower-beds is essential for getting the best out of your garden design. Gravel can be easily customised with different sizes and colour options. Stone provides a quality offering and cobbles create a classic look. Concrete is another material to consider for its strength and impermeable-nature, with pattern-imprinted designs giving home and business owners an opportunity to install something a little different. For a smooth, uniform appearance, tarmac is also an option to consider.
- Fences: Fencing is a cheaper alternative to extensive brickwork, but can also be added to brick walling for extra privacy. Create your bespoke fencing with panel choices, post styles and various heights and colours.
- Gates & railings: These can add a quality look to your driveway, walling or garden. A variety of materials can be used including wood (for gates), metal and ironwork.
- Brickwork: Adding walls and brickwork to borders can look stunning when designed well, enhancing the look of any existing paving Manchester features.
Start your landscaping project
From garden design to individual projects such as block paving Manchester services and patio ideas, get in touch with our landscape gardeners Stockport experts.